Support for your children

What emotional support is available for children affected by separation or divorce?

Whether you are a parent going through a separation or divorce or a child whose parents are splitting up, there is a huge amount of information available to help you to cope with what’s happening.

Below are some details of counselling services websites that you may find insightful advice, guidance or just someone to talk to.

MaximizeSupport for families going through separation or divorce

Maximize General support and advice for children and young people