What can I help you with?
I deal with all aspects of relationship breakdown, including divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, cohabitation disputes, financial settlement, children arrangements and wealth protection agreements. I specialise in complex financial remedy matters where there is an international element, trusts, businesses, significant pensions and intervenors. I deal with difficult children matters, and regularly advise on child abduction and relocation cases.
Example(s) of some recent work
- Cases involving multijurisdictional issues in Europe, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Australia, St Lucia
- Cases involving substantial inherited wealth – both on separation and at start of relationship – pre nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements
- Cases involving family businesses
- Cases involving hidden assets – in the UK and overseas
- Cases involving child abduction up to the Royal Courts of Justice
- Children cases involving allegations of direct and indirect harm including parental alienation, alcoholism and sex addiction including litigation up to High Court and Court of Appeal.
What do others say about me?
“She has bags of common senses and a great nose for a good deal”. Legal 500
“Noted for her presence on a number of international financial remedy proceedings. A client reports: Her professionalism never faltered during a very stressful time and I can honestly say she helped us get through it”. Chambers And Partners
What else should you know?
I am a longstanding member of Resolution – an organisation committed to adopting a non-confrontational approach to family law. I also sit on the Family Procedure Rule Committee, Enforcement of Family Financial Orders Working Group
Find out where you stand
Click on the button below to tell us about your case.
Get started online