Our website uses cookies to help provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and to distinguish you from other users.

Learn more about our cookies policy here.

Accept and continue >

Finances after a foreign divorce

Can I apply to the English Court for a Financial Settlement after a Foreign Divorce?

If you have been divorced abroad and obtained no financial settlement or the financial settlement made in the other country is inadequate, you may be able to apply to the English Court for a financial order against your former spouse. 

MaximizeWhat sort of connection must I have with England to make the application?

MaximizeHow do I apply to the English Court?

MaximizeWhat orders can the court make?

MaximizeWhat do I do with my English pension if I am getting a foreign divorce?

MaximizeWhat should I do next?