What information do I need to disclose about my pension during my divorce?

In the latest vlog of our Stages of Divorce series, I explain the information and documents you will need to provide when completing the pension section of Form E. 

Form E  is often used for financial disclosure in mediation and voluntary negotiations and is always used in the court process, so it’s important to know what information and documents you need to provide. For pensions (often a couple’s biggest asset after property), it’s also important to know what type of valuation you need to get as you will probably need to contact your pension provider for that information. 

Watch the video below to find out what documents are needed for the pension section in Form E.

This video is part of the Stages of Divorce series, where we cover all the essential information you need to know when going through a divorce

If you’re thinking about getting a divorce, or need any information or support, you can find out more about our family and children law services on our Mills & Reeve website or contact our divorce lawyers

Posted by


Mills & Reeve Sites navigation
A tabbed collection of Mills & Reeve sites.