Mills & Reeve LLP’s divorce.co.uk website has been designed to be easy to use for everyone. If you do encounter any difficulties with its accessibility, please tell us and we will work with you to resolve the problems.
To get in touch, please email us at the following address: email@example.com
The website endeavours to comply with all priority 1 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. A summary of some of the features introduced to aid use of the site is outlined below:
- Access to every page of the website is available through the sitemap
- Pages include breadcrumb navigation to aid awareness of page location within the website and to provide easy access to the home page
- Links to other websites have title attributes that describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target
- Content images include descriptive ALT attributes
- Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes