What can I help you with?
I understand the challenges in the aftermath of relationship breakdown or a dispute involving their children. I can help you with a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, children matters and financial disputes. I believe in the importance of taking time to understand clients’ objectives and concerns so that I can offer clear, pragmatic and empathetic advice.
Example(s) of some recent work
- Acting on behalf of an international financier in a prenuptial agreement involving several jurisdictions where the quantum involved was in excess of £2 billion.
- Acting for a former husband in an application to vary a joint lives maintenance award following a significant reduction in income. The matter settled in our client’s favour based on capitalised maintenance.
- Acting for a wife in financial remedy proceedings where there were issues regarding pre and post marital assets and a family business. The parties attended a four-day final hearing where our client obtained judgment for a sum well in excess of the initial offer.
What do others say about me?
“I would like to thank you for making a difficult process manageable, for being very ‘human’ and easy to talk to, as well as being utterly professional in providing legal advice.”
“Excellent work throughout the matter. She provided clear and reassuring advice during a difficult time, and was always at the end of the phone.”
What else should you know?
Ciara is a member of:
- Resolution, a national body of family lawyers committed to promoting a constructive approach to divorce, separation and other family problems.
- London Irish Lawyers Association;
- Franco British Lawyers Society (in progress);
- Events committee for the annual Co-operation Ireland Legal Dinner.